AmAsia3 partners with boutique vineyards to bring high quality US wines to Hong Kong Wine Club Customers.
AmAsia3 Hong Kong Wine Club
Sell Your Wine In Hong Kong
There are now 23,000 restaurants in Hong Kong. More than 8,000 serve wine and liquor and the number is growing.
Asian restaurants and clubs want to offer quality wines that are unique with good profit margins. Their customers want to order award winning wines that are not available in the general market, at prices that are lower than well known competitive brands.
AmAsia3 has established a unique wine club service that enables wine producers in the US to capitalize on the growing Asian demand for quality US wines in Hong Kong. Boutique wineries in the US can now enter the Asian market through a supplier partnership with AmAsia3.
The Hong Kong Wine Market
Hong Kong has a population of 7,000,000 with 31 million annual visitors. The 17 million tourists from China alone, outspent the Japanese, American and Europeans in 2009.
- Wine imports to Hong Kong from around the world reached $370 million in 2009 — a year-over-year increase of nearly 80 percent.
- The Department of Commerce reported that U.S. wine exports to Hong Kong rose by more than 500 percent through February 2009.
- U.S. exports reached $18 million in value in 2008, double what they were in 2007.
This phenomenal growth is attributed to the February 2008 decision by Hong Kong's Special Administrative Regional Government to abolish a duty on wine imports that previously stood at 40 percent.
It's Simple and User Friendly
- AmAsia3 sells wine club memberships to Hong Kong restaurants and clubs through a local commissioned sales force, targeted events and promotions.
- AmAsia3 provides a special portal for wine club sales and order fulfillment for wine producers and members.
- Wine club members go into the AmAsia3 wine club portal, and select wines from different vineyards. A minimum order of six bottles per vineyard is required and paid for online by Paypal or credit card.
- Members request the type of delivery service they need and pay pre-set freight charges on the auto billing process set up with different carriers and AmAsia3 for the wine club.
- Member orders and payment are acknowledged online when completed and shipments scheduled.
- AmAsia3 Winery Partners fulfill and ship member orders as requested then pay AmAsia3 a service fee as agreed.
- Order completion and tracking is then provided through carriers with world class business services.
- Provide a selection of high quality wines for wine club portal presentation and purchase by AmAsia3 Wine Club members at pre-negotiated club prices.
- Maintain the capabilities to receive, fulfill and ship orders within the timeframe required to meet club member expectations at time of purchase.
- Work with AmAsia3 as a partner to deliver quality service to club members with timely responses to product questions, order selection or service issues.
- Submit service payments based on a percentage of the club purchase price for each order within five working days of the receipt of customer purchase.
- Maintain a user-friendly business to business channel for boutique vineyards to promote and sell their products in emerging Asian markets.
- Provide support and assistance to optimize the use of our capabilities to promote, sell and fulfill Wine Club orders in Hong Kong.
- Ensure an excellent partner experience by working with you to deliver compelling products and quality service to Wine Club Members.
- Provide information on sales, Asian market trends, and additional opportunities for business growth.