"He profits most who serves best"
- Arthur F. Sheldon
AmAsia3 Customer Service Program
Excellence in customer service is critical to securing and growing a strong customer base for the long-term sustainability of your business. This is especially important in Trans-Pacific business, where the competitive environments and cultures on both sides of the ocean differ in such complex ways. Adjusting to the cultural subtleties and other requirements of the customer experience can be a challenge. For example, many U.S. companies find customer expectations are higher in Asia. Business is less transactional, more relationship-oriented and influenced by local customs and trends. It's common for these companies to lose customers due to organizational miscommunications, language differences and the handling of product delivery and performance issues.
Even if you have already built a good reputation for your products and services, the first experience your new global clients have with them may be the only opportunity you have to make a positive impression. If that impression is anything less than excellent, your new clients may not give you a second chance. Just as important, what your current customers consider excellent in your home market may be only average in the eyes of customers around the world. This is why you need AmAsia3's Customer Service Program. Not only will AmAsia3 assess the quality of your reputation at home, we can draw on over 50 years of international experience to tell you how you will do globally, even before your products and services make their first trip abroad. This creates a much higher probability that the first impression you make across the Pacific is indeed an excellent one, which can lead to years of success in your new market.
The AmAsia3 Experience
By working with you to objectively assess and adjust the ways your business interacts with customers, AmAsia3 ensures your global service capabilities are up to handling customer differences and international demands. The AmAsia3 Customer Service Program also enables you to develop and sell compelling products and services in global environments. It helps you to sustain higher levels of customer satisfaction, increase customer retention and win new customers for more profitable growth.
AmAsia3's Global Customer Service Program provides the expert consulting, education and coaching assistance you need to achieve world-class customer satisfaction. The program delivers a comprehensive assessment, design and realignment of product development, service and sales operations, as well as methods of measurement and continuous improvement. Working closely with you, we develop and implement a detailed customer service and relationship management plan that is tailored to meet the needs of your global stakeholders. We focus on critical improvements needed to create and sell compelling products and services; sustain high levels of customer satisfaction and retention; and enable new customer growth around the world.
Customer Service Program Areas Include:
- Assessment of customer experience including:
- Service and product development
- Sales operations
- Service and delivery
- Customer relationship management
- Market intelligence and communications
- Development of performance metrics and integration of performance tracking and measurement systems
- Optimization of core processes and methods of providing customer feedback, employee recognition and rewards
- Trans-cultural acumen and communication
- Implementation of recommended strategic, operational and organizational changes
- Ongoing support and continuous improvement
Program Benefits for Your Business
- Higher levels of customer loyalty result in increased revenue and larger customer base
- Reduced customer turnover lowers costs of marketing and sales
- Total cost of service per customer is reduced, creating a more sustainable business with an affordable cost structure
- Rapid resolution of customer experience-related problems increases customer sales and market share
- Real-time management of the customer experience improves customer satisfaction, follow-on sales and referral rates
- Improvements in organization communication, recognition and rewards build teamwork and increase customer responsiveness and connectivity
- Startup sales to new clients grow stronger while sales to existing clients accelerate
- Better relationships with partners and suppliers leads to higher levels of performance, reliability and loyalty