AmAsia3 Teambuilding Program & Richard Petty Driving Experience
Industry: All • Country: USA • Date:
Strong teams can make a critical difference in sustaining operational excellence and sales growth when it really matters. This is particularly important during times of transition or strategic change.
Missed sales opportunities, lower levels of customer satisfaction, difficulties making critical internal improvements, and problems implementing external go-to-market programs can occur when team development and cross-functional performance needs are not pro-actively addressed.
AmAsia3 Teambuilding, combined with Richard Petty Driving Experience, provides a structured program with a forum for teams to problem-solve and the Ultimate Race Experience, a dynamic race-track team experience to increase the effectiveness of teamwork, organization communications and relationships.
A practical and productive 1-2 day team building workshop is delivered based on a five-step problem-solving process, followed by an exciting day of race car style team building with Richard Petty Driving Experience.
AmAsia3 conducts the workshop in the city of the race track chosen by the client. Participants work together and in smaller teams to identify and address issues critical to their business applying a tried and true approach that has been utilized for many years. Every workshop and Richard Petty Driving experience is structured to take into account each client's unique situation and is well received, because it is participatory and the focus is on getting real work accomplished.
Richard Petty Driving Experience
Richard Petty Driving Experience gives participants the opportunity to drive or ride along in a NASCAR race car at one of over 20 different race tracks in the United States. For this Ultimate Race Experience, teams of 5 members compete against each other, taking turns riding and performing pit crew roles critical to the success of the team. Each team member may also drive for an added fee. Before getting into a car, an indoor class is held reviewing all safety issues and instructions with a video introduced by Richard Petty and simulated practice displays of what is in the interior of the car.
Richard Petty Driving Experience has full service locations at its headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina, Las Vegas, Nevada, and in Orlando, Florida at Walt Disney World, where they operate year-round.
The Hallmarks of Our Services
AmAsia3 provides customized services and programs that give clients the outstanding value they need to successfully expand and operate as global businesses. Our innovative approach helps companies transition from where they are now to where they want to be by focusing on the right:
- Alignment of goals, people and resources
- Architecture to implement change and operate effectively
- Action strategies and plans for success and sustained change
While each AmAsia3 engagement is unique, all our services share important features that enhance value for you:
- A single point of contact to ensure the overall integrity, quality and effectiveness of the engagement
- A change framework that aligns company leadership and stakeholders to successfully champion and complete the work ahead
- Program setup, management and execution support so that clients can focus on current business and devote resources for implementation. Includes program plans, timelines, and reporting, with tools and support for action teams and planning activities
- Hands-on expertise, resources, and on-the-ground involvement in activities and areas where help is needed to provide optimal return on time and resources